Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moi Birthday

On my birthday I got up about 8 a.m. I roused the sleeping kids and we had devotional. Then it was split, tear, run cuz we had places to be by 9 a.m. Ben had a tee ball game and Brilee had an appointment with her favorite "tudor". Bruce worked outside all day trying to get a drip line to all his newly planted trees. I've decided he is happiest out working on his acreage. I had worked out in the yard all the day before and loved every minute of it (except the wind) so today was clean up after the kids and neighborhood friends.

Then at 1:00 I went to Chili's for lunch with three sweet friends; Kirsten, Tiffini, and Lindsey. Kirsten had arranged it and that was a lot of fun. Later I dropped the girls off at their Activity Day leaders house and I actually made it to the gym - shock! That was my gift to myself. Then I went shopping and found a lot more than I thought I would, until finally I got a text from Bruce who was wondering if I had gotten lost. Lost in the moment that's all.
When I got home Bruce had made dinner - BBQ chicken, twice baked potatoes, and orange jello. And my sweet Teagan girl had baked me this chocolate cake...
Don't you love the freckles? Teagan pointed them out to me - orange sugar - LOVE IT! After dinner I showered and Bruce and I went to a movie while the kids went to bed. Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment