Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Luscious Strawberries

I love when the price of strawberries drops. I introduced the kids to dipping them into chocolate this Spring and we did it several times. They absolutely loved it! I love that combination of flavors; sweet savory strawberries and melted milk chocolate, yu-uummmy. We also had a lot of fun with our trifle bowl this Spring (pics at bottom).
Teagan's wearing a mask she made for art at school.
My Mom and sister came up for Time Out for Women in June but sadly this is the only picture I took. T.O.F.W was sooo good this time. I loved Heidi Swinton, Brad Wilcox, and Kris Belcher, and discovered the music group, Mercy River. I had never listened to their music before but it's been the only thing in my CD player since.
Teagan and I made our guests a mixed berry trifle with cream cheese flavored pudding and vanilla pudding. It was so good. I LOVE fresh fruit, it's one of my favorite things about summer.
Teagan decorated the top of this trifle which was another of the same on a different day.
Another day we experimented with that new Jello brand chocolate mousse pudding and strawberry pudding. It was even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment