Monday, August 24, 2009

Squeazin' the Last Bit of Fun Outta Summer

Bruce, Trent, and Jordan floating the Portneuf River.


It took some convincing to get Brilee to go down the slides by herself at Lava but when she finally did she decided she loved them. Then we couldn't get her off!


Trent can go down without losing his contacts. One of his many talents, lol.
Benjamin was posing as a fierce Tiger...
Teagan and her friend, Mindy, taking a break on the snake.
They also loved the climbing wall and diving boards. It took them four hours to muster the courage to go off the high dive (not the platforms) but just before we left they had both jumped off it once. Yeah!
Hanging' out at Jumpin' Jacks with Morgan, Derek, and Karli...



We LOVE ice cream!!!
Jordan and Brilee got creative with a container of airsoft gun ammo...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a really fun summer! I can't believe it is already over. I love the last picture with you and Teagan. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gayla,
    I wish I could claim that I decorated the cakes but it wasn't me. My husband won them through an auction at work. A guys wife that he works with made them. I am so glad he won them because they were even cuter than in the picture.

    ReplyDelete