Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

Everyone is now back in school. Trent started 7th grade, Teagan is in 4th and Brilee is in 1st. Benjamin started preschool today at Ms. Shawna's house. He's been saying her name all week and telling everyone who his teacher is. I thought I would have to go with him and hang around for a bit but he went right in, hung up his backpack, turned around and flashed me a big smile and waved goodbye! As I walked back to my car I thought, 'well that went better than I thought.' I'm so happy! Now the race is on to see how much I can get done before pick up time!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are sooo cute. Ben is darling, he cracks me up. I love Brylee and Teagan's outfits, so stylish. I can't believe Trent is in Jr. High - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so grown up. Ben looks like Bruce's mini-me in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big your kids are now!! I remember Teagan being so little, and now look how beautiful she is!! You have some very beautiful children!!! Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete