Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TaVaci

Just a few quick catch up posts. Teagan and Brilee participated in an awesome spring TaVaci concert that was full of wonderful music. They sang their little hearts out.

This number below was really cool. There was no "music" or vocals, they made their own rhythms with all kinds of things. You can even see the plastic bag sticking out of Teagan's pocket (she's dead center with the white hat).
This one was my very favorite. Teagan came home with the assignment to find some "ugly clothes". We were visiting Bruce's parents and I was planning to hit the D.I. when Grandma pulled out an old jumper that used to belong to Aunt Janet. We won't say how old she is now. Grandma must have been hanging onto it just for Teagan, ha ha. The girl on the far right is holding a J.C. Penney catalog. They were swearing on a J.C. Penney catalog that they would NEVER let their mother's go shopping alone. They sang and danced to a cute song about mom's coming home with some, uh, interesting, okay "ugly" clothes and accessories when they go shopping for their daughter's alone.
It was really funny. Teagan is on the far right in their beginning pose.
I took all these pics with my old camera. At the end I was busy clapping and cheering loudly when my camera rolled off my lap and slammed onto the cement floor. I thought, 'No worries, I've dropped this old camera dozens of times.' However, this time it was crunched. So I mourned it's loss and got a new one for my birthday. Hopefully I'll be figuring it out soon. But speaking of birthdays, 40 is the new 30. That's all I have to say about that!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gayla!! Of course I remember you!! Your family is looking great and having fun. The children have really grown!! Didn't you leave the LC with a baby? I am just amazed but I guess it has been 5 years!!
    Thanks for commenting!!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That too funny about the old jumper. She looks cute in it. Looks like they did a great job. Your girls are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those talented and beautiful girls! I can't believe how grown up they are!

    ReplyDelete