Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sledding With Cousins

Bruce and Grandpa Savage got out the four wheelers and we went sledding at Sage Brush Hill in Cache Valley. Some of the girls were content to play at Grandmas. Benjamin was so excited to try out the sled Santa had brought!


Trent went solo
Chantel and Brilee
When Benjamin went down with Bruce he got a face full, and a back full of snow. Bruce couldn't fit his feet on the sled so all the snow they kicked up came right toward them. Brrr...
Chantel and Brilee try it backwards.
Ben and I climbing back up the hill.

Brilee made a snow angel.
Raquel and Brilee






7 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Did you get a new camera? Those are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! We would love to go sledding. Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures--what a pretty place you picked to go sledding! I love all the new family pictures you posted! You have such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsie, no I didn't get a new camera (I wish) my SIL is an awesome photographer in Cache Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pictures!! I love the one of you sledding!! It was 26 degrees here this morning! I wish we had some snow to back it up!! Nope just some frost and cold winds!! lol Looks like it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliment. Had tons of fun perhaps next time I'll live on the other side of my lens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! And I love your new family pictures! All of your kids are so grown up.

    ReplyDelete