Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Field & Fun Day

The end of the school year has lots of fun activities. Yesterday Benjamin and I went to the "big kids school" to help out with Field & Fun Day. I maned the milk jug toss station all day. Benjamin was here, there, and everywhere. He had a great time and got exhausted. The weather was absolutely perfect in the mid-70's with sun and no wind! I finally sent Brilee around with my camera while the 4th - 6th graders were out on the field to get some pictures since I constantly had kids at my station and was sorta stuck there. Here's what she came up with:
There were these crazy suits to put on at this station where the kids danced around on a parachute to some fun music. I looked over to see Trent jammin' out in the stripes! It was hilarious!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, she did a great job! Love her self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I laughed when I saw that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun. She is a really great photographer! Think she would do some work for me? Your girls are growing up so beautiful! Can't believe how big Brilee is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! My kids had a blast there too! My girls weren't feeling to good so I was bummed I couldn't come and check things out.

    ReplyDelete